Why Choose a Company Voluntary Arrangement
Working to ensure a positive outcome
Once the Company Voluntary Arrangement is agreed, your business will continue to trade and make scheduled payments through the insolvency practitioner who will act as a supervisor. The advantages of a Company Voluntary Arrangement process are considerable, including:
- The ability to repay a percentage of your unsecured creditors saving much needed cash
- Potential to terminate employment and lease agreements with no cost
- Protects historical trading losses for tax purposes
- Stops pressure from HMRC and other creditors
- Creditors can retain you as a customer with repayment of their ‘old’ debt
- It can stop winding up petitions
- Protects the owner’s investment in their business
- Improves cash flow
Baxter Ramsay will take you through the process and work as your trusted adviser to ensure a positive outcome. In today’s modern economy and financial climate, even the most efficient and well-run company can encounter difficulties and hardship. That is why Baxter Ramsay are here to provide trustworthy, comprehensive Company Voluntary Arrangements. We want to see you through adversity, hardship and difficult times so you come out the other side rejuvenated and ready to start anew.
To speak to one of our friendly accommodating experts, contact us today on 0141 332 0272.